Thursday, December 2, 2010

Contributor Feature: Steph Turmelle

There are currently 41 items on contributor Steph Turmelle’s “better things to do” list at her blog, A Little Diggity.  Her goals range from the ambitious (Item 41 – get a second job) to the whimsical (Item 16 – make 1,000 origami cranes) to the practical (item 25 – get teeth cleaned).

Since Steph started her blog in October, she’s managed to check off 12 items on the list, including writing love letters to the important people in her life, getting good at making soup, and making encouraging banner wall art. 








Travel is a big theme on the list:  right now, Montreal, Nashville, and the Dali Museum are all destinations Steph hopes to visit, as well as at least one of the houses she grew up in.  "I grew up as a military brat - I lived in 9 different places before I reached high school.” explains Steph, “My extended family has always been in the Boston area, though, so I've always considered New England home.  I've lived in Boston for the last 6 years, and I can't imagine living anywhere else."

“Cities and Suburbs” features Boston as seen through Steph’s camera lens.  You can pre-order the issue for $5 until December 12. 



We're really looking forward to the day Steph accomplishes item 34 - acquire bulldog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment